Here’s what I’m doing right now.
- Allowing our 2 year old daughter to sleep with us far too much
- Enjoying the endless hilarity that raising three young kids presents
- Sketching out 2016 by month using the free Live Your Legend Goal Planning template. It has really helped me break down my goals into actionable steps with deadlines.
- Managing the Ultramax Sports retail stores in Springfield, MO & Columbia, MO. Trying to continue planning as many stupid/silly/funny events as humanly possible – Taco Drinking Contest or Foam Sword Fighting, anyone?
- Creating a book for busy parents about training for Ironman Triathlons. Help me decide on a really great title!
- Thinking about my next book…
- Creating a free resource guide entitled “How to Pick the Best Running Shoe.” I’m excited to share everything I’ve learned about shoes, shoe fitting, and injuries over the past 7+ years managing a chain of running shoe stores.
- Sapiens by Yuval Harari
- Fast After 50 by Joe Friel
- How Bad Do You Want It? by Matt Fitzgerald
- Just A Little Run Around The World by Rosie Swale Pope
- Becoming strong and regaining mobility at Mercy Health Tracks
- Training for an Ultramarathon, a Spartan Race, to get a BQ marathon time, and a few triathlons in 2016
- Trying not to sit so damn much
- The Tim Ferriss Podcast
- The Real Coaching Podcast with Joel Filliol
- Freakonomics Podcast
- Hip hop dance music
(Visited 410 time, 1 visit today)